Home - Chapters - Industrial instruments - Personal/carer’s leave

Personal/carer’s leave

Under the National Employment Standards (NES), permanent employees are entitled to personal/carer’s leave.

Personal/carer’s leave
Signup today for 5 free topics!

Need to read more on this topic? Signup today to read 5 FREE topics written by expert Australian lawyers!

Get membership or login

Need help from our legal team?

Ask our experts